Sexual health check up
If you think you maybe at risk of a sexually transmitted infection (STIs) you should have a sexual health check up.
In the UK visits to a sexual health clinic are free and confidential.
You are at risk if:
- you didn’t use a condom for sex while working, whether it was oral sex, vaginal sex or anal sex.
- a condom broke or came off when you were having sex
- you have a new sexual partner
You should also have a check up if you have symptoms of an infection such as:
- unusual discharge
- abdominal pain
- bleeding after sex or in-between your periods
- itching or soreness
- ulcers or blisters on the genital region
- lumps on the genital region
Open Doors has four clinics in East London, specifically for women and trans sex workers. We can make an appointment for you when we see you at your workplace or call
Kim on 07976 564 539 or
Sarah on 07984 401 346.